It’s smallest region in Tanzania by area, followed by Kilimanjaro and Mtwara regions.
Dar es Salaamcity has the highest populations in Tanzania.
over 3 million people.
Area of Dar es salaam, city:
1, 339.59 square kilometers. It’s the smallest region in Tanzania by area, followed by Kilimanjaro and Mtwara regions.
It is also the country important economic centre. It is actually an administrative province within Tanzania, and consists of three local government areas or administrative districts.
NOTICE BOARD OF DAR ES – SALAAM REGION
Dar essalaam is the richest city in Tanzania and a regionally important economic centre.
it is actually an administrative province within Tanzania and consists of three local government areas or administrative districts.
is approximately over 4 million people.
The area of dare s salaam region
is 1,393 square kilometers and this make Dar es salaam to be the smallest region in Tanzania by an area but with the highest population of Tanzanians migrating from other regions seeking for greener pastures
Where to go:
- Visiting the coco beach
- Visiting the Kunduchi wetland wild water park
- Visiting Roman Catholic Cathedral
- Visiting the village Museum
- Visiting the national Museum
- Visiting Nyerere cultural centre
- Visiting the Botanical gardens
- Visiting Lutheran Azania front church Askari monument, MwengeHandi crafts village and the slipway.
- Village walk
- The souk
- Shoppers plaza
- Sea cliff village Oysterbay Hotel shops
- Mlimani city mall • Myfair plaza
- Harbour view towers