- Rates quoted in our company website as well as in our marketing materials, including brochures are subject to change at any time according to trends in travel and tourism industry plus the economic situation of the particular country.
- A non- refundable booking deposit of USD 500 per person is required when doing or making the reservation. Deposits are needed within 7 days of making the reservation.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS;
- Domestic tourism safaris Promotion Company accept most major credit cards. You need to provide us with the card holder/s information, including bulling address and must have the cards holders’ signature on file.
- Full payment must be made no later than two months prior to departure date as per the reservation. Domestic tourism safaris promotion company accepts payment by major credit cards. If payment is not received as scheduled, the reservation will automatically cancel and deposit payment become forfeit.
- All cancellations must be advised in writing (by mail, fax or e-mail) to Domestic Tourism safaris Promotion Company prior to tour departure during normal business hours (8:00am to 5:00pm) – Monday through Saturday). Notification shall be deemed to have taken place on the date of receipt of such written notification by Domestic Tourism safaris Promotion Company. It’s the clients responsibilities to ensure that any notification of cancellation is received by Domestic Tourism safaris Promotion Company. Minimum cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN
Domestic Tourism safaris promotion company’s Travel Protection Plan is intended to safeguard your travel investment and your well being while on vacation. Policy coverage only becomes effective upon receipt by Domestic Tourism safaris promotion company of the premium, we will send a certificate of insurance with your final documents. This benefit covers only those travel arrangements purchased from Domestic Tourism safaris Promotion Company.
- AIR TRANSPORTATION
Domestic Tourism safaris Promotion Company has selected air fares that are most suitable when combined with our land arrangement.
- TOURISTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Tourists who need particular assistance must advise Domestic Tourism safaris Promotion Company of time of booking and must travel with a qualified travel companion
Land arrangements are provided as described in each tour program. Domestic Tourism safaris Promotion Company reserves the right to substitute hotels for accommodations in similar categories.
- VISITS, ENTERTAINMENT, ITINERARIES AND OTHER FEATURES.
- Domestic tourism safaris Promotion Company reserves the right to substitute visits, entertainment and other features when establishments are closed or cannot be visited for reasons beyond our control, or for the general convenience of the group.
Tips for personal services and to tour directors and drivers are not included in tour cost and left to your discretion.
- NOT INCLUDED
All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, Laundry, special food requests and others) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- PASSPORTS & VISAS
It is the responsibility of tourists to obtain the correct travel documentation (passport, Visa, Identifications) to the destination (s) to be visited. Domestic tourism safaris promotion company is not responsible for penalties incurred for tickets, international or domestic, not issued by domestic tourism safaris promotion company due to schedule and/ or flight charges.
Documents are usually shipped by U.P.S ground service approximately 21 days prior to departure provided full payment has been received. If documents are required earlier, we need sufficient notice to arrange for early delivery by regular service. Late bookings will incur on express service delivery charge
- UN USED TOUR ARRANGEMENTS
Domestic tourism safaris Promotion Company cannot make refunds or exchanges for un used accommodations, services or features of any tour unless agreed upon in writing prior to departure.
Domestic Tourism safaris promotion Company, its staff, directors, officers and share holders (Collectively “Domestic Tourism safaris company”) does not own or operate any person or entity which is to or does provide goods or services for your trip, including, for example, Lodging facilities, transportation companies, Local group operators, including , without Limitation, various entities which may utilize the name of our company or our tour directors/ guides, entertainment, food or drink service providers, equipment suppliers, etc. As a result, our company is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity.
As being described at the beginning of our terms and conditions, Rates in our company website as well as in our company brochures can change at any time as per the particular day and its situation regardless whether the prices are up or down. This means that clients will be notified as quick as possible.