- Domestic tourism safaris company recognise the importance of your privacy and understand your concerns about the security of the personal information you provide to Domestic tourism safaris company. This demonstrates our firm commitment to our visitors and customers privacy.
- Domestic tourism safaris company detail how personal information may be collected, used, disclosed, stored and destroyed, and how a person may gain access to or make complaints about the personal information held about them.
- Domestic tourism safaris company official website may collect personal information as follows:-
- Name (First name and surname)
- Email Address
- Passport Number
- Telephone Number
- Emergency contact information
- Date of birth
- Religion and cultural requirements
- Drivers licence details
- Bank account details
- Travel preferences and experiences
- Travel insurance and Travel rewards and Loyalty program membership
- Country of residence
- User name and Password.
- Domestic tourism safaris company official website my collect health information as follows:-
- Current and previous health status
- Current and previous medical conditions
- Dietary requirements.
- Domestic tourism safaris company official website at large also collect the combination of information such as personal information, sensitive information and health information from or about your family members, next of kin, emergency contact details and/ or other members of your travelling party.
- Domestic tourism safaris company will never collect this information from you without your knowledge and consent. You always have the right to decline to disclose any or all of the requested information.
- Domestic tourism safaris company value and respect your privacy as important to us and we want to make sure that you like hearing from Domestic tourism safaris company. Domestic tourism safaris company may contact to follow-up on requests for information we receive through our company official website but we do not release personally-identifying guest information to other companies for their own marketing purpose.
- How Domestic Tourism safaris collect and hold your information/personal information
- Domestic tourism safaris company collect information you provide to us when you request products, services or information from us; Domestic tourism safaris company aim to collect personal information only directly from you, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable for us to do so. For example, Domestic tourism safaris company collect personal information from you or about you from your Letters, emails, and telephone calls with us, and from your activity and inputs on our official company website and social media.
- Domestic tourism safaris company will also collect information / personal information from you or about you from booking forms (when register with us), application forms and other documents that you submit to or through us. We may collect personal information about you as submitted by your family members and/ or other members of your travelling party. Other information that can be collected by domestic tourism safaris company include, participation in public forums or other activities or our sites and applications; respond to customer surveys; or otherwise interact with us.
- Domestic tourism safaris company, how ever, remind you to keep in mind that when you provide information to domestic tourism safaris company on a third-party site or platform (for example, via our company applications), the information you provide may be separately collected by the thiird party site or platform (for example, Travel agent(s) who are making the Travel arrangements for you, Travel insurers, airlines, hotel partners, tour operators and providers and affiliated travel suppliers). Privacy choices you have made on the third party site or platform will not apply to our use of the information that Domestic Tourism safaris company have collected directly through our applications. Information collected by our company is through Technology.
- Sharing of personal information/Information
- Domestic tourism safaris company will never be shared your personal information with another company(other than travel professionasl we work with ) except in limited circumstances. We may disclose your information if;
- We are required to do so by law.
- We need to do so to protect someones safety or our rights and property
- In order to comply with this policy or other policies that may be applicable.
- Domestic tourism safaris company occasionally shares personal information, such as name and address, with sub contracted third parties with whom we have partnered to provide specific services to our company or our customers, or with travel companies with whom our customers have contracted for the purpose of facilitating travel reservations. In addition, your name, travel itinerary and reservation details (such information referred to as “Group Travel information”) may be shared among the other individuals with whom you are traveling if any one of your traveling companions chooses to share your groups travel reservation amongst you and your travel information is shared, it will only be accessible to the members of your travel group and will not be accessible by members of the public, absent the actions of you or one of your travel companion. In the event your information has been shared without your permission, please contact Domestic tourism safaris company to have your information removed from our company official website.
- Because of our company to work closely with external travel agents, travel suppliers, airlines, hotel parteners, ground tour operators, caterers and travel insurers etc. Our customers or clients should understand that the disclose of personal information to these third parties for them aim to assist us in carrying out our business functions and activities.
- How Domestic tourism safaris company hold and store personal information (Data security and integrity).
- Your personal information is held and stored on paper, by electronic means or both. The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. Domestic tourism safaris company has implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect traveler information from un authorized access, disclosure, use, and modification.
- Domestic tourism online surveys
- Domestic tourism safaris company value opinions and comments from our customers, and you may have the opportunity to give us your feedback through website and other surveys. In conducting these surveys, we may ask for your personal informaton so that we can appropriately identify you. Survey and personal information collected will be aggregated and used to make improvements to our website and to improve our products and services. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the required information in order to participate.
- Links(other sites)
- Domestic tourism safaris company (Assurances)
- To contact us by postal mail;
Domestic tourism safaris company
- By email
- By phone