Day1. Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport.
After the Customs and Immigration formalities, meet and transfer to Arusha for accommodation and overnight at the hotel
Day 2 After breakfast drive to Tarangire.
Arrive in time for lunch at Roika Tented Lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy the game viewing in the park. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 Tour to Lake Eyasi.
Lunch at Kisimangeda Camp. Afternoon guided visit to the Datoga tribe. Dinner and overnight at Kisimangeda Camp.
Day4. Cultural Visit to the Hadzabe Tribe.
Morning guided visit to the Hadzabe Tribe. Lunch at Kisimangeda Camp. Afternoon drive to Karatu, for dinner and overnight at Bougainvillea Safari Lodge.
Day 5.Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Collect packed lunch and drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Descend to the crater floor for a half day tour. Afternoon drive to Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Day 6.Serengeti National Park
Morning and afternoon game drives in the endless plains of Serengeti National Park. Meals and overnight at Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Day 7 .Lake Manyara National Park
Collect packed lunch and drive across the Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Manyara. Arrive at Lake Manyara National Park. Enjoy the game viewing in the park. Later exit the park and arrive at Migunga Tented Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 8 Drive to Arusha.
Lunch at Arusha Coffee Lodge. Transfer to Arusha Airport. Depart by ZanAir to Zanzibar. On arrival, meet and transfer to South East Coast. Overnight at Breezes Beach Hotel for 4 nights on HB basis,
Day 9.Transfer to Zanzibar Airport,
Check out from hotel room. Later transfer to Zanzibar Airport, for departure by ZanAir to Dar es Salaam International Airport. Connect with the International flight back home.
Safari Prices Terms
Safari Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation while on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps
- Private safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
Safari Price Excludes:
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.